Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ok so i know i haven't written anything on here in a really long time and im super sorry! Everything is going amazing. Harper is already 11 pounds and 6 weeks old. This week I went back to work, it's hard to be away from her for that long at once, but I know it's good for me and the extra money is good too. Saturdays are daddy daughter day, while I'm at work Rob hangs out with Harper all day. He is such an amazing daddy. I got my hair cut today and it looks really good! Merry Christmas to me from Rob. Well that's all for now, but I promise I will get better at writing on here and putting up more pictures. The one of all 3 of us was the first family picture we took after harper was born. The other 3 are when she was 4 weeks old. My friend adriann took them. There are so many good pictures of her, I just chose my favorite to put up on here for today. We are doing amazing. We love you all! Merry Christmas from Rob, Jordan, and Harper!









No comments: